Size: 4.5"L x 3.5"W
Material: Unbleached jute
- After you’ve used your scrubby, simply rinse it in warm water.
- You can dry your scrubby by hanging it somewhere airy and dry. Feel free to hang it outside in the sun if you want it to dry quickly. Your scrubby will soften a little when it is dried.
- To make sure your scrubby is really clean, you can soak it in a bowl of boiling water for a couple of minutes and dry it under the sun.
- When you’re sure your scrubby’s shower days are over, you can use it to clean your pots and pans or even your muddy wellies or bicycles, etc.
- And when your scrubby’s cleaning days are over, just know that they are biodegradable and compostable.
- Wet your scrubby in the shower or the bath. When the scrubby is wet, it will feel a little harder. Don’t panic! This is perfectly normal and it just means the scrubby is ready to see some action.
- Apply soap to your scrubby, it can be a bar of soap or the liquid type, your scrubby isn’t fussy!
- Scrub your body with your scrubby. Start light, especially on those sensitive areas, but feel free to go to town on those tough spots (e.g. the soles of your feet, elbows, etc.)!
- When you are done exfoliating, rinse your body in cool water.